Society has been constructed around the male ego, so it shouldn’t come as any surprise that “size doesn’t matter” is a phrase that women are raised to say. But when you step back a bit from the Eurocentric patriarchal perspective, it looks ridiculous as a statement. Of course, size matters.
Saying size doesn’t matter tends to be an analog for a woman saying, “I value many things when looking for a life partner.” The connotation is true, even if it is factually incorrect. To say size doesn’t matter in sex is akin to saying height doesn’t matter in basketball. Yes, some of the most outstanding players in NBA history were not over 7 feet tall, but generally speaking, if you want to play the game at the highest levels, you will need to be above average height.
The Average male in 2021 is 5’10” tall. Let’s just continue the thought exercise for a moment and look at the best players in NBA history (in no particular order, please don’t argue over this list).
- Lebron James 6’8″
- Michael Jordan 6’6″
- Kareem Abdul Jabaar 7’2″
- Wilt Chamberlain 7’1″
- Kobe Bryant 6’6″
So to be the best of the best, it helps to have a size or athleticism advantage; this is not controversial. So why is it controversial to admit that sex, one of our most intense physical activities, has a physical component? Hint: It shouldn’t be taboo to admit.
But Why Does It Matter?
Here is a quick top 10 reasons why bigger dicks confer a fundamental advantage during sexual encounters.
- Positional Versatility – We all have our favorite positions, and those may vary depending on the partner and how your bodies fit together. However, there is no arguing that extra length can really open up some more options for positions that are either not mutually satisfying, or simply not possible for smaller men.
- Visual Appeal – Men are thought of as the more visual gender, but women are not immune to the site of a good body, good abs and yes, a big dick. There is just a power and sense of awe that someone can get when in the presence of something immense.
- Objectivity and Comparison – Perhaps my most controversial statement of this post, but women are the worlds best shoppers, selectors and curators of quality. Women are fully capable of incorporating many subjective factors into their emotional attachments to a men, but they also have egos that are deeply drawn to knowing they can attract the best of the best. For all of the subjective factors in a relationship, certain measureables such as height, income and yes, size can make a woman feel like she’s found a catch.
- Going Deep – Ok fellas this one might hurt, but there are places inside her that not all guys can reach. When properly aroused, and when properly timed, touching her in places most men cant reach will elicit a response in her that is visceral. Don’t believe me? Here’s an exercise to try. Next time you are having sex with a woman, try using all but 2″ of your penis during the first 5-10mins of intercourse. Watch her response, look for the subtle signals, is she aching for more? Is she really getting into it? Is she pushing her hips against you? Ok now when she’s into it, thrust everything you have into her, all the way to the hilt. Watch her reaction now. Different? yeah…… Well that’s probably how she is when she get’s 2″ bigger than you.
- Stamina Advantages – There is some thinking that a man has only so many nerve endings in his penis and that larger size doesn’t equate to more nerves, but more space in between nerve endings. This can result in a couple of advantages such as increased confidence and control. It’s not that sex is less pleasurable for larger men, but it’s more controllable. In general, there is some correlation between size and stamina.
- The Home Stretch – It’s not all about length, good girth can give a woman a feeling of having her labia stretched. Many women report this feeling of being stretched as being as intense as deep penetration. Girth Matters.
- The Danger – Remember when I said “When properly aroused, and when properly timed, touching her in places most men cant reach will elicit a response in her that is visceral.”? Well many women know what it’s like to be painfully penetrated when they aren’t ready. They know they are playing a dangerous game with a big one and if angled wrong, or timed wrong the big dick can really HURT! So it makes that moment when she takes the leap of faith to fully receive him, all of him, into her deepest and most vulnerable sanctum, all the more intense. Those high stakes can increase the intensity of the moment, making things feel more heightened than a normal casual fuck session. This is the high wire act.
- Societal Rebellion – As stated in the opening, a girl is told from an early age she shouldn’t care about things like penis size. That’s not what good girls care about. Admitting she likes it is an act of punk rock rebellion. A fuck you to the patriarchy. She likes fucking, she likes sex and she likes big dick, get over it!
- Sexual Selection – Let’s go back to #3 again. Darwinian theory of evolution states that certain genetic traits are advantageous for procreation and therefore become preferred among the females of the species. There is a certain symbology of the phallus that has existed in artwork dating back to Babylonian eras 6000yrs. Just as the plumage of the male Peacock symbolizes a successful male, who can afford to have an ostentatious genetic marker that has no practical advantage outside of mating rituals, a large phallus has been long prized as a marker for virility and good genes.
- Turning Off Anxiety – And finally, the reason that may be emerging more and more in our complex modern world, shutting off anxiety. In a world where nothing is guaranteed, when life seems precarious at best and hopeless at worst, a big dick can give a girl a respite for a few minutes, hours, days. She can either drop to her knees and just focus on making it happy, or get on her hands and knees and let it overwhelm her insides until she and her love explode in ecstasy. Sex is natural, sex is fun, and sex can be amazing with a talented big one.
But Fear Not
If you are reading this feeling angry, resentful, or worse yet hopeless, I want to close by saying that for all of the natural advantages a big dick confers, a site like this would not exist if it were all that matters. The entire notion of cuckoldry exists because women are standing up to both have men who prioritize their pleasure in all areas of life while also having men who can deliver the pounding they occasionally crave.
Yes, if you are not well endowed, it’s a natural disadvantage, but think of it more as a challenge. You will have to be creative, committed, and relentless in your pursuit of her happiness, but if you genuinely step up to that challenge, chances are that the woman you love will think of you as a life partner, not just a friend with benefits.